The Sonic SDC375, like all Dando rigs, is designed to be robust and reliable and also boasts a small footprint which allows it to operate in areas of limited space as well as fit within a standard shipping container for easy transportation. The machine is capable of continuously sampling to 300 feet with a 4 x 6 core/case system.
Sonic drilling boasts many advantages over conventional drilling including being faster, requiring less drilling fluid, continuous high quality coring and greatly reduced hole deviation. This is Dando’s first step into the sonic drilling market and can’t think of a better company to enter it with than Sonic Drill. Sonic Drill, established for over 35 years, is market leader for the sonic drilling rig industry and is the lead innovator in sonic drilling technology, holding key patents for this type of drilling technique.
- Features Sonic Drill Corp’s patented Sonicor 50K head, renowned for its robust construction, clean, compact design and proven reliability.
- Automatic single rod handler with 180 degree wrist, for enhanced safety of the operator.
- Multiple break-out clamp options available, with safety cage feature.
- Uncomplicated and user friendly swing out control panel with ergonomic layout and LED console lighting.
- Compact crawler mounted design ideal for maneuvering through tight areas of difficult access. The rig is available with multiple track options as well as truck mounting.
- Fits inside a standard container for easy transportation.
- Mast dump allows drilling to be conducted at angles of up to 45 degrees.