Occupying a small footprint, the compact, powerful Multitec 4000 MK3 can perform a wide range of drilling techniques in areas of limited access and difficult terrain.
Suitable for geotechnical, mineral exploration, water well and GSHP drilling applications, the rig is modular and customisable to the customer’s project. It can accommodate a range of engines, pumps, winches, carrier vehicles, and other ancillaries.
The latest MK3 version has more power, a highly efficient Bosch-Rexroth hydraulic system, revised layout of deck components and an improved, lower and more central centre of mass for the ultimate stability in uneven and sloping terrain.
- 4 speed rotary head mounted to a hydraulic side shift with optional floating spindle. Hydraulic head tilt available. Various head options.
- Double breakout clamps. Optional mast foot casing jack provides up to 8000 kg retraction force for extracting casing or drill tooling.
- Ergonomically designed swing out control console. Easy to position and allows optimal view of borehole. Stows easily for when tracking.
- Safety features include 3 emergency stop buttons, hydraulic system protection via relief valves and low level oil sensor, and an optional safety gate with automatic head speed reduction when open.
- Four hydraulic levelling jacks to level and stabilise the rig. Rear jacks fold into the chassis to maximise clearance when tracking.
- Manually deployed mast extension allows the tripping out of 6m of rods at a time on the winch.
- Optional automatic trip hammer for carrying out SPT tests and using soil sampling equipment.
- A range of triplex coring pumps, progressive cavity or centrifugal mud pumps available.
- Stay bar system to provide additional mast support when drilling inclined boreholes at 45-65 degree angles.
- Easy to service with good access points to all main components.
- 4000 kgf to 6000 kgf pullback capacity
Multitec 4000 MK3 Videos
"Despite its incredible power and versatility, the small size of the Multitec 4000 MK3 ensures running and maintenance costs are kept low."
The New Multitec 4000 MK3 comes with a range of features for increased safety, user friendliness, efficiency and cost effectiveness. Safe and User Friendly Designed in line with the high standards set by UK, European and international mine site operators, the Multitec 4000 builds on decades of experience in exploration drilling to provide a machine … Read moreAbout this event
Norplan Tanzania Ltd recently purchased one of Dando’s newest additions to the range, the Multitec 4000 Mk3. Requiring a variety of different site investigation drilling methods, Norplan have enjoyed success using the rig for Geobor S coring to depths of 30m and H-Wireline to 80m. They are also using Shelby tubes and a hydraulic piston … Read moreAbout this event
Market pressures in the mineral sector have resulted in innovation at Dando Drilling International and has led to the production of their current best selling exploration rig, the Multitec 4000. “The Multitec 4000 is the most significant new rig in our mineral exploration range at the moment,” said Dando Sales Director, Quentin Dulake, in a … Read moreAbout this event
The Multitec 4000 MK3 is the latest development in Dando’s range of powerful yet compact multipurpose drilling rigs. Occupying a small footprint, the multipurpose rig is able to carry out a wide range of drilling techniques in areas of difficult access. The Mk3 has more power, a highly efficient Bosch-Rexroth hydraulic system and revised layout of … Read moreAbout this event