The Dando Multitec 9000 is a truly multipurpose drilling rig incorporating a pullback capacity of 10,000kg within a lightweight and compact structure.
Designed for use in water well, mineral exploration, geotechnical investigation and geothermal (GSHP) drilling projects, the Multitec 9000 is capable of performing various drilling techniques including RC (Reverse Circulation), RAB (Rotary Air Blast), conventional mud, auger, diamond wireline coring, SPT, geothermal heat pump drilling and more.
- Small drilling footprint- length=5000mm; Width=1420mm (travelling) 2200mm (working)
- Track mounted as standard, but also available on 4×4 truck, trailer, skid or customer’s own support vehicle.
- Mast dump to 45 degrees
- Arm mounted drilling control
- On board flush pump
- Hydraulic winch
- High-torque, high-speed rotary head with hydraulic side shift and tilt
- Hydraulic rod clamps/breaker
- Safe hands-free rod handler eliminates the need of physical lifting and manipulation of drill rods
- A hydraulically deployed detachable mast section can be fitted for the pulling of 6 metre drill rods.
- Remote umbilical controls for safe and easy tracking of the machine across all terrain
- Hydraulic SPT Device (Optional)
Multitec 9000 Videos
"The Multitec 9000 is a fully featured rotary rig with 10,000kgf of pullback force on a crawler base that is only 1.4m wide. Also available in water and exploration models."
Puente Nigale, the second bridge crossing over lake Maracaibo in Venezuela will connect Santa Cruz de Mara with Punta de Palmas. Designed by consultant Cowi, the bridge is being constructed by Brazilian contractor Odebrecht. Lankelma is working for Venezuelan engineering consultant and contractor Geohidra to investigate locations for the foundations of the 10.8km road and … Read moreAbout this event